Last nights activities included: watching Fox News, reading Malcolm X and listening to Erykah Badu, a sickening combination.
Malcolm X
I received the confirmation that Malcolm is valid in every word and assertion that he makes against these introverted oppressors. I am almost worried that I could get worst. I literally am reading a book that manifests the childhood to adulthood stages I've experience.
" I was trying so hard, in every way I could, to be white. which is why I am spending much of my life today telling the American black Man that he's wasting his time straining to 'integrate.'" -- Malcolm X
Fox News
the topics discussed for an hour and half were about, Jeremiahs Wright ( Obama's former preacher), David Letterman, and miss California losing her title!!!!!!!
This is the bullshit our media chooses to enlighten us about and wonders why the rest of the world views us in such poor light.
The topic of discussion with Mr. Wright was regarding a comment he made suggesting that Pres Obama would not be allowed to speak with him because of "dem Jews." If ya ask me I feel Wright was totally correct in his comment, however we must also recognize that ones feelings do not always have to be publicly broad casted. In hopes of preserving the legacy of Pres. Obama we as a community should do everything we can to uplift his presidential career even if we don't agree whole heartily. Think about it Republicans did it for the last eight years. So my position on the matter, in short, is what he said is correct timing not so much!
The more problematic part is how this TV station presented the issue, they put a reporter of poor articulation and dialog on national TV to speak on an issue of the President, and of course he was Black!!!! The reporter then attempted to ask question in a form that demanded only one answer and some one not trained in the art of answering tough questions would easily fall victim and he did! She then suggested that Obama was RADICAL.... because of his former Spiritual adviser's views and associations!!! gee I'm so disgusted with American Media !!!!!
- the other topics discussed were just embarrassing to watch. This "news" program looked like a bad talk show.
Erykah Badu'
"Mama's Gun" has been on repeat for five days straight!!!! She is hands down the best Artist, MC and Lyricists that ever lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dats on my MAMA's Gun!!!
PS I wish Erykah and Andre 3000 would get bac together!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ms.CJames
- A lil bit country and a lil bit rock and roll. Blended peaches and pineapple! Surbian city slicker. Coke bottle and snicker!

No comments:
Post a Comment