
New post: In an attempt to gain clarity, I've asked the question that needed to be asked. What did I in turn receive, NOTHING. Nothing short of Bullshit.
*don't ask a question u don't wanna hear the answer to.
I'm currently in Washington DC the nations capital. I stepped off the plane received my bags and caught a cab, ( I've never done that from the airport ) so cool! As we drive to the fabulous Omni which is decked in history, I see so many people jogging, jogging everywhere. I mean these people are into it ! It is a beautiful sight! The food has been amazing, new taste and cultures emerged into every restaurant I've visited.
NSF: sitting in on a "JAM" that is dedicated to diversifying the STEM majors and progression. Such a beautiful sight of diversity. I've spoken with individuals well beyond distinction, have been honored to meet and hear keynote speakers of all walks of life with one common goal. Which is described to me in a short phase: Enrichment,Empowerment and Development of the Minority in the STEM.
the lasting quote that will for ever sit with me by a Dr. Parker of New York City College:
"Continue to move pebbles and leave the mountains to GOD. "
new journey: move pebbles and Let God do the rest !!!!!!


You know my theory..three circumstances when you DONT ask questions!
ReplyDelete1. When you know the answer.
2. When you dont wanna know the answer.
3. And ESPECIALLY, when you know the answer but wish you didn't.