
I'm to engulfed in my own madness. Fixated on the small things, preoccupied by the little. Forced into poor aspirations that sweep over my person like gusty winds.
The underlining reason for the feelings are all because, "I had a dream" last night that had my eyes full of tears (in the dream). I aint no punk :* . Shortly, after waking my mind wondering if it's really real. I mean, I really invisioned my self in this horrible city, with these horrible events, takin place. It was to much!!!! My biggest insecurity expolited in my "made up reality" deemed a dream.
I now feel as if I have allowed my dream to foreshadow our future. Ive argued with the one involved in my dream. Ive made snippy comments that elude to my fears that have been exposed via my dream.
How does one decipher the difference between what reality and what is a dream?
we are often told to chase our dreams, but if one takes this literally it could end in a deep pool of....
in conversation with another we spoke of how ones own desires blind them from their realities. so are my dreams pigments of my chosen reality ?
The underlining reason for the feelings are all because, "I had a dream" last night that had my eyes full of tears (in the dream). I aint no punk :* . Shortly, after waking my mind wondering if it's really real. I mean, I really invisioned my self in this horrible city, with these horrible events, takin place. It was to much!!!! My biggest insecurity expolited in my "made up reality" deemed a dream.
I now feel as if I have allowed my dream to foreshadow our future. Ive argued with the one involved in my dream. Ive made snippy comments that elude to my fears that have been exposed via my dream.
How does one decipher the difference between what reality and what is a dream?
we are often told to chase our dreams, but if one takes this literally it could end in a deep pool of....
in conversation with another we spoke of how ones own desires blind them from their realities. so are my dreams pigments of my chosen reality ?


No comments:
Post a Comment