
so I'm up late again, one to many naps today which = personal tyme .. hehe.
so im Driving down the 405 after receiving my passport and IT hit me, ironically that song "sometimes love comes around" by keri hilson did too. but the thought that i orginally had is/was, am I doing all that I can?
my mother and father sat with me the other night and simply said ... ur not that well versed in the experience of loving and fighting... meaning I never saw the stuggle that love requires
a tough cookie to bite after believing that I had it all figured out... I had a head rolling, finger poppin tude, like CHILD!! I got this love thang on lock, I'm figuring out what I want and what don't want, HOWEVER hard "IT" may be. HOWEVER, they (my parents) were so RIGHT. I'm a product of a broken home. A home in which no one stuck around and fought. So, every time I get that itch to say emmh this does not "feel" right I must remember: MY only lesson of love, that stands the test of time, is from one of my favorite Movies or something similar.
my take away : love is hard and it hurts... but it also has the power to change!
Experiencing my change with every letter typed:)
so im Driving down the 405 after receiving my passport and IT hit me, ironically that song "sometimes love comes around" by keri hilson did too. but the thought that i orginally had is/was, am I doing all that I can?
my mother and father sat with me the other night and simply said ... ur not that well versed in the experience of loving and fighting... meaning I never saw the stuggle that love requires
a tough cookie to bite after believing that I had it all figured out... I had a head rolling, finger poppin tude, like CHILD!! I got this love thang on lock, I'm figuring out what I want and what don't want, HOWEVER hard "IT" may be. HOWEVER, they (my parents) were so RIGHT. I'm a product of a broken home. A home in which no one stuck around and fought. So, every time I get that itch to say emmh this does not "feel" right I must remember: MY only lesson of love, that stands the test of time, is from one of my favorite Movies or something similar.
my take away : love is hard and it hurts... but it also has the power to change!
Experiencing my change with every letter typed:)


No comments:
Post a Comment