Friday, June 5, 2009

Blue Jeans

Good Mornings: I was mid-way in my packing of things for my trip back to Atlanta from My home in Cali. I've been intently watching the movements of the house. Surprisingly, what Ive come to notice is the one most sad by the event is my dog (yappie) she has begun to just sit in my room, lay on my bed, and growl at me for just a simple glance. The unspoken is some of the most genuine things I've experience. I feel nothing but bliss and clam spirits with me... thank you God!!! Contrastingly, I have been fighting with a personal demon called ACCEPTANCE.

*If it ain't broke why fix it ?

*possession is 9/10's of the law

After visiting my cousins last night, a joyous occasion, I sit back and realize I AM BLESSED: The girls (twins) are so fun to be around, they smile with all their might and laugh with such free spirits, something we as adults have to remind ourselves to do.

* she is a bad mama jamma !

After A.T.L comes DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A lil bit country and a lil bit rock and roll. Blended peaches and pineapple! Surbian city slicker. Coke bottle and snicker!